The Ethiopian Bankers Association invites eligible and qualified bidders in ICB for the Supply of Biometric
Registration Kits, Reference Number: ICB-ET-EBA-0001-2023-RFB for National ID program (NID) project.
1. Now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply, Supply of Biometric Registration
Kits. The Bidder will be responsible for implementing the entire activity as per the scope of this Bidding
document. Lot 1 – Biometric Registration Kits – Qty 6000
2. The delivery period is before Friday, 10 November 2023, 02:00 PM starting from the official announcement.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Ethiopian Bankers Association and is open to all bidders from Eligible
Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Ethiopian Bankers Association Office –
Lion Building 3rd Floor, Room num 01 (Meskel Square), inspect the Bidding Documents at the address
given Above on office hours between 09:00AM-5:00PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written
Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee in birr 1000.00 or an equivalent
amount in a freely convertible currency. The Bidder should deposit returnable USD 450,000.00 for the
participation on the bid process and this deposited amount refunded after the bid evaluation result
announced for all participants. The method of payment will be through deposit, in Commercial Bank of
Ethiopia, Name – ETH BANK ASS ” NATIONAL ID PROJECT” Acc. No “ 1000573551242 ” (For local currency
transfer) or Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Name – ETH BANK ASS ” NATIONAL ID PROJECT” (TITATITA),
Acc. No “1000573837251 “(For international currency transfer).
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below before Friday, 10 November 2023, 02:00 PM starting from the
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the
address below on Friday, 10 November 2023, at 02:30 PM.
8. The Ethiopian Bankers Association Program reserves the right to annul the bidding process and/or reject all
bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to Bidders.
The Ethiopian Bankers Association:- Office – Lion Building 3rd Floor, Room num 01 (Meskel Square), For
miscellaneous inquiries send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Telephone: – +251115580148, +251911852602